Reach The Right People At The Right Time
With AdWords, you can get the right message in front of the people you most want to reach.
Only Pay For Results
With ads on Google, you're not charged when your ad is displayed, but only when someone clicks on your ad to go to your website. In other words, you only pay when your advertising works.
AdWords differs from traditional forms of advertising. It doesn’t come with price lists or rate cards. Instead, our standard pricing model relies on a cost-per-click (CPC) based auction:
How much you invest is up to you
You’ll start by choosing a daily budget you’re comfortable with, and then change it at any time. There’s no minimum spend and you’re not locked into a contract.
You're in control of your cost-per-click
We set cost-per-click prices via an automated auction system. As an advertiser, you get to specify the maximum amount (max CPC bid) you're willing to pay for each prospective customer that visits your website by clicking on your ad. This bid then determines how high up on the search results page your ad appears, which eventually determines how often people notice and click on your ad.
Relevance pays off
Your bid isn't the only factor that counts. AdWords rewards more relevant ads with a higher Quality Score and a higher ad position. So even if your competition bids more than you, you can still win a higher position -- at a lower price -- with highly targeted keywords and ads.
Pick specific keywords
When people search the web, they tend to use specific phrases like “yoga studio in springfield,” rather than general ones like “yoga.” So, when it comes to selecting keywords, be specific, and keep your ads (and budget) targeted to the most interested people.
Try out multiple ads
Ads, like keywords, help people decide if your business is what they’re searching for. If you offer several different products or services, try creating a unique ad for each one. A yoga studio, for example, might want to create one ad for beginners and another for more advanced classes.
Target specific locations
AdWords makes it easy to put your message in front of people anywhere in the world. But what if you’re only interested in potential customers within a 10-mile drive? No problem: you can use geo-targeting to show your ads in a particular area, whether it’s a city, region, country or specific distance from your business.
Our dedicated & experienced Google AdWords team can help you increase your business whether you are a multinational, a startup or an NGO.
We work on all aspects right from Google AdWords campaign strategy, text ads meeting Google AdWords specifications, banner ads meeting the exacting specifications of Google AdWords. Creative banner & text ads along with strategic search phrases, placement & landing pages ensure that you get optimum revenue from your ad spends.
Advertise your business on Google
No matter what your budget, you can display your ads on Google and various content network sites from New York Times to Economic Times to AME Info. Pay only if people click your ads.
How Adwords work?
We create your ads and choose keywords, which are words or phrases related to your business.
Your ads appear on Google
When people search on Google using one of your keywords, your ad may appear next to the search results. Now you're advertising to an audience that's already interested in you.
You attract customers
People can simply click your ad to make a purchase or learn more about you. You don't even need a webpage to get started - We will help you create one.
Adwords to reach your consumers
Expand your reach through the content network
With hundreds of thousands of high-quality websites, news pages, and blogs that partner with Google to display AdWords ads, the Google content network can reach users all over the web to help you drive conversions. Choose from text, image, and video formats to communicate your message.
While many of EDS clients are based in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or elsewhere in UAE, our reputation has brought us clients from Saudi Arabia, UK, China, India, and Europe.
Keywords used for advertising will be derived from a thorough analysis of the online space for your
services. The deliverables for this phase of the project are.
- Campaign goals & budget – Campaign goals are the metrics company wants to achieve in terms of click-through rate, cost per lead, conversion rate, and cost per conversion. A maximum monthly ad spend budget will be defined.
- Conversion strategy – The conversion strategy defines what a conversion is for the Company – e.g. a specific type of contact that results from clicking an ad. It also entails defining the specific pages of a site which will serve as landing pages for these ads and the steps a visitor takes to effect the conversion after landing on the web site.
- Keyword list – Keywords used for ads will be derived from an analysis of searches used for the types of services provided by your company. This includes monthly search volume and estimated bid prices. This list will serve as the foundation for the keyword ad groups defined during campaign setup.
During campaign setup, we will do the following.
- Configure campaign parameters – We will configure.
- Campaign name
- Campaign budget limits
- Client general and billing information
- Keyword bids and preferred placement on the page for each ad
- Geo-targeting for each ad in alignment with the geographical range of the client base for your Company
- Ad placement in the Google Content Network and Search Network
- Time of day and days of the week keyword ads will be scheduled to run
- Ad rotation
- Create ads and ad groups – Configure all the elements of each ad group in the campaign, including:
- Keyword combinations in the ad group
- Keyword ad headlines
- Keyword ad copy
- Keyword landing pages
Ads will be tailored for every relevant keyword grouping to ensure maximum effectiveness and multiple keyword ads will be created for each keyword grouping and then tested in rotation to determine which type of copy draws the best response.
To be effective, keyword advertising requires frequent monitoring and adjustment. As part of campaign management, we will perform the following:
- Bid price adjustments – This plan defines the specific goals are the principal actions you want visitors to take on the site, which show increasing levels of interest and commitment. For example, such actions could include downloading a document, signing up for a newsletter, purchasing a product, etc.
- Ad adjustments – Ad copy may need to be changed from time to time to increase response for given keywords. Multiple ads will be run in rotation and the underperformers will be replaced by new ads. In this way, ads in the campaign will consistently increase their effectiveness at generating clicks from prospects.
- Landing page adjustments – A keyword’s relevance score is calculated by Google and can affect the price you must pay to achieve favorable position for an ad associated with that keyword. Relevance is defined in large part by the alignment of copy on the landing page for the ad with the keywords and copy used in the ad. We will periodically adjust the landing page copy to ensure a high relevance score from Google for each keyword.