Over 1 billion people, We’ll help you reach the right ones
Build a Facebook Page
- Add a unique cover photo and use your logo as a profile picture
- Create a post so when people visit your Page they see recent activity
- Make sure to like your Page and share it with your friends
Connect to Your Fans With Ads
- Create multiple ads to help build an audience for your Page
- Use the targeting options to show your ads to only the people you want to reach
- See which versions of your ads work best
Engage Your Fans With Great Content on Your Page
- Add a new post to your Page at least once a week
- Pin your most important posts to the top of your Page
- Ask questions, share exclusive news and respond to people when they post or comment on your Page
Influence The Friends of Your Fans
- Encourage check-ins, participation in events or create an offer to encourage more activity on your Page
- When people interact with the content on your Page, their friends are eligible to see the activity
- When people do things such as like, comment or check-in to your Page, you can promote those activities to their friends
Targeting Your Facebook Ad Audience
Facebook ads appear in the far-right column of the user’s page in the ad space. Up to four ads can appear in the ad space, but you can’t control the order in which your ad appears.
Facebook focuses its advertising strategy around its vast member data, allowing advertisers to target an audience segment precisely. In fact, Facebook offers advertisers the ability to reach their exact audience — from a broad demographic, to a geographic preference, and to a more granular interest.
Here are some ways that you can find the right audience for your Facebook ad:
Targeting by Location:
Facebook allows for precise location targeting, based in part on your profile
data and the IP address of the computer you log in with. Most cities in the UAE, Middle East Countries. allow you to expand the targeting to include surrounding areas of 10, 25, and 50 miles, if you want to reach specific regional markets.
Targeting By Interests and Likes:
Facebook leverages its members’ profile data to allow advertisers to drill down to specific keywords. These keywords represent a member’s interests. Topics that users are passionate about — such as their musical tastes, television preferences, religious views, and so on — can be used to further micro-target your audience.
Targeting By Connections:
You can target people already connected to your Facebook Page or connected to another Page of yours. You can also target ads only to people who aren’t already connected; therefore, your existing fans aren’t shown your ad. And you can target the friends of people who are already connected to your Page.